GARMIN GCV10 CHIRP Sonar
- For use with compatible echoMAP™ and GPSMAP® series combos
- Provides both DownVü™ and SideVü™ with CHIRP scanning sonar technology for a high-frequency, ultra-clear
- sonar picture of objects, structure and fish
- Includes 12-pin DownVü/SideVü transducer with fast response temperature sensor
- 3 network ports provided for advanced networking for multiple units
The GCV 10 black box sonar adds both SideVü and DownVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technologies to your compatible Garmin echoMAP or GPSMAP series combo (see compatible devices). CHIRP technology sweeps through a range of frequencies to give you an ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structure and fish that pass below (DownVü) and to the sides (SideVü) of the boat.
Together with your combo’s HD-ID™ sonar, you get an excellent search and confirmation tool for advanced fishfinding in both fresh and saltwater.